[linux-audio-user] Sync with Ardour , MIDI, rosegarden, etc.

On Sun, 2003-10-05 at 14:25, Aaron Trumm wrote:

> yes, actually I wanted to do this - I figured it would help you, even to
> report the little bugs - but I can't get on it - it's set up to reject mail
> from servers that reject some kind of bounce - my ISP does this so I'm kinda
> screwed unless I get a hotmail account or something - is there any way y'all
> can bypass said feature?

Send an email to Paul Davis at paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  He's the
only one who can manually add people to the mailing list.

the current report on this issue is that I've now gotten Ardour to record up
> to 8 tracks (I haven't tried more) simulatneously while playing 8 more for
> over 10 minutes - the change was I unpatched the midi from the darwin to
> ardour - I guess it was receiving (or sending and then receiving back?) some
> kind of MTC stop?  I'm not sure.  I just know after unpatching MIDI I could
> record and it wasn't stopping.  that meant I couldn't sync to the tape and
> record though.  (worked around that by sliding new tracks into place)...

I think there might currently be a bug with MTC stop.  Or at least,
other people have had similar problems.

Taybin