[linux-audio-user] Start audio apps in different virtual desktops

Hi all
I m writing a simple script to start a few audio apps and connect them
automagically. What I would like is to make certain windows to appear in a
different virtual desktop. For example Ardour edit window in 1, ardour mixer
in 2, pd in three etc.
Is that possible?
I use KDE.  Is it something KDE specific?
I tried to google for it but I dont know what to google for really.
Any help appreciated as usual

---
regards
anton