[linux-audio-user] Sounds play too fast!!

Tobiah,

	You've probably got your master clock rate set to 48KHz (the default)
instead of 44.1KHz.  You can run the envy24control program (part of the
ALSA utilities or tools, I can't remember which) to set the clock rate.
You can also use alsamixer to set it if you don't have envy24control
built.

Jan