[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: audio card for linux]

--------------B0A8EE9D71599EEE8A6959DB

Greetings:

  I know that the RME HDSP card is probably what Oeyvind is looking for,
but I thought that perhaps some users might care to share their
experiences with it. Please cc any replies to him as well the list,
thanks !

Best regards,

== dp
--------------B0A8EE9D71599EEE8A6959DB