[linux-audio-user] external sound card

Edirol has an audio out only with rca outs and doesn't need extra sound,
its only 16 bit 4100khz, but should be pretty well perfoming, they're
cheap too, probably around $60 used, some people also had talked about
being able to use the iMic with audio output, and that doesn't need extra
power.

http://www.brianredfern.org