Re: Is this mail-list dead?

>I think it's just pretty unpopular, I've only seen two too.

Well, 349 subscribers is not so bad. :)
I hope most of them are too busy to write assembly code, instead or reading/writing mails. :)

Anyway, I am working on big assembly project and I am always looking for help and contributors.
It is an portable library for writing assembly applications for Windows and Linux (and probably other OSes).
The aim is to get the native applications for Linux and Windows by simple compilation, without changing the source.
This library is part of bigger project - "Fresh IDE" - visual assembly language IDE.

http://fresh.flatassembler.net is the main site of the project.
http://chiselapp.com/user/johnfound/repository/FreshIDE is the source repository.

Regards.