Re: init.asm - 0.03 (19-Jun-2002) - asmutils 0.18

When running your shell on a tty, you may be missing such fun syscalls
as  setsid, setpgid, tcsetpgrp, etc., that may be necessary for the
process to feel like it's in control of its destiny and its terminal.
Double check what the C version of init does before you do the same.

A programming language is low level
when its programs require attention to the irrelevant.
        -- Alan Perlis