configuring glibc-2.8 for arm

basu_anindita at yahoo.com [12:29 PM]:
aare aankh toh lagegi hi na
basu_anindita at yahoo.com [12:29 PM]:
rest toh chahiye insaan ko
Biswa Ranjan Nayak (WT01 - PES-Auto-Mfg) [12:29 PM]:
toh mere ko toh aana hi tha
Biswa Ranjan Nayak (WT01 - PES-Auto-Mfg) [12:30 PM]:
8 baje uthke
Biswa Ranjan Nayak (WT01 - PES-Auto-Mfg) [12:30 PM]:
kaal raat ko lekin maja aa gaya
Biswa Ranjan Nayak (WT01 - PES-Auto-Mfg) [12:30 PM]:
11 baje ghar, phir 12 baje tak prepare ho gaya tha
basu_anindita at yahoo.com [12:30 PM]:
i cud hv called u easily at 10..sheee ..am feeling stupid
Biswa Ranjan Nayak (WT01 - PES-Auto-Mfg) [12:30 PM]:
then 12 se 4:30 tak nonstop undisturbed work
basu_anindita at yahoo.com [12:30 PM]:
pls
Biswa Ranjan Nayak (WT01 - PES-Auto-Mfg) [12:30 PM]:
aur finally ho gya toh maja aa gaya
basu_anindita at yahoo.com [12:30 PM]:
10 baje uthte toh bhi aa sakte
basu_anindita at yahoo.com [12:30 PM]:
phir woh prob?
Biswa Ranjan Nayak (WT01 - PES-Auto-Mfg) [12:31 PM]:
wohi prob bole toh ?
basu_anindita at yahoo.com [12:31 PM]:
ek imp announcement
basu_anindita at yahoo.com [12:31 PM]:
congrats > <
basu_anindita at yahoo.com [12:31 PM]:
u really deserve this hug

  The following message could not be delivered to all recipients,
possibly because one or more persons are offline:
wohi prob bole toh ?

Biswa Ranjan Nayak (WT01 - PES-Auto-Mfg) [12:32 PM]: