Re: fw_devlink breakage on SDM845 / a630 with DSI displays

Hi,

On Wed, 19 May 2021 at 18:36, Rob Clark <robdclark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> + some more folks and msm list..
>
> I suppose I didn't hit this because CONFIG_FBDEV_EMULATION is not
> normally enabled for CrOS.. but I'm not really to familiar with
> fw_devlink

I've had multiple issues with the 5.13-rc1 because of devlinks.
Reverting f7514a6630166a7b566dee9b1af2e87e431959be (of: property:
fw_devlink: Add support for remote-endpoint) made things work for me.

--
With best wishes
Dmitry

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Sparc]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]