Re: [regression] mhi: mhi_pm_st_worker blocked for more than 61 seconds.

Manivannan Sadhasivam <manivannan.sadhasivam@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Kalle,
>
> On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 04:59:33PM +0200, Kalle Valo wrote:
>> Hi MHI folks,
>>
>> I upgraded my QCA6390 x86 test box to v5.12-rc1 and started seeing
>> kernel crashes when testing ath11k. I don't recall seeing this on v5.11
>> so it looks like a new problem, but I cannot be 100% sure. Netconsole
>> output is below. I have most of the kernel debug functionality enabled
>> (KASAN etc).
>>
>> I can fairly easy reproduce this by looping insmod and rmmod of mhi,
>> wireless and ath11k modules. It does not happen every time, but I would
>> say I can reproduce the problem within 10 test loops or so.
>>
>> Any ideas what could cause this? I have not bisected this due to lack of
>> time, but I can test patches etc.
>>

> Not sure if this is related, Loic sent a patch which fixes an issue with
> "mhi_pm_state_worker":
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-arm-msm/patch/1614161930-8513-1-git-send-email-loic.poulain@xxxxxxxxxx/
>
> Can you please test see if it fixes your issue also?

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately not :( I was able to reproduce
the issue just after 3 insmod/rmmod loops.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Sparc]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]