Bluez stack for beacons

Hi,

We are currently using bluez 5.28 version in our linux operating system. Our requirement is to receive BLE beacons every 1 second. So we are using the below commands to capture BLE beacons.

hcitool lescan --duplicates > /dev/null &

hcidump --raw

When receiving  the beacons we have found that we are not getting the BLE beacons consistently for every 1 seconds. because it is scanning for other BLE devices also.Please let us know is there any other method for the bluez stack to receive only beacons data.

Thank you,

Deepanraj.A