Re: Fwd: usb: uas: device reset most the time while enumeration- usb3.0

On 2018-04-04 18:07, Greg KH wrote:
On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 05:14:50PM +0530, tnimkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Oliver/Greg,

I am able to duplicated the UAS issue on 4.16 as well.
The behavior is same new usb device detects and reset after aprox 30
sec(SD_TIMEOUT)
Logs are already shared below.

We are using Synopsys dwc3 as host controller, May I know have tested it
with dwc3?
I have tried it on Linux PC (x86 Ubuntu machine) I could not see the issue.
It enumerates well.

Great, stick with an x86 platform!  :)

Looks like a dwc3 host controller issue, try enabling tracing and
debugging in that driver when this happens to see what is going on.

Oh if so let me enable the trace for that. I will respond you on this.

Also look at all of the recent dwc3 patches that were just sent to Linus
for 4.17-rc1 to verify if that solves the issue.

I do not have idea how I can get those patches. Could you please tell me?
Is there any mailing list/link for this ?

thanks,

greg k-h