Initial msm8909 support

Hi,

I have a git tree with my initial start at msm8909 support in Linux 4.9 here:

https://bitbucket.org/andromedauk/msm8909-linux

It's based off the Linaro Qualcomm landing team tree (with Android
drivers merged too for no useful reason).

The current state is that pinctrl is pretty much done, regulators are
mostly done, clocks is quite hard to say as I'm not doing a good job
of parsing the docs right now. The serial port works! I've seen the
USB driver enumerate a hub but not tested any further.

Outstanding tasks:

1. Semi-random resets during boot. Occasionally the board will reset
for no obvious reason during boot. I suspect this is something to do
with regulators as it usually seems to be around the time something is
setting voltage and turning on initcall debugging seems to make it
less likely to happen (by slowing the boot).

2. Wifi. The wcnss remoteproc driver loads and starts but the wcn36xx
driver is never probed. I am not 100% sure how this probe is meant to
be triggered but I think the SMD driver should create a channel and
trigger the probe but it never does.

3. Hexagon. It gets to the point of loading firmware but the lk I have
on this board is not capable of booting an image with the firmware in
(~30MB is too large it seems).

4. Graphics. I haven't really got very far into debugging this, but it
uses mdp3 so may be a bit of work.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks,