Re: [pull] iommu: qcom_iommu for v4.14

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:27:36AM -0400, Rob Clark wrote:
> Hi Joerg,
>
> These patches have been on list for quite some time now.  The bindings
> have r-b from Rob Herring, and the patch touching arm-smmu has Will's
> a-b.  And all the review comments on the driver patches have been
> addressed (despite no one stepping up w/ a r-b tag).  Please consider
> merging this pull request for v4.14

Okay, I applied it, not from this pull-request, but from your last
post. Some comments for the future below.

> Rob Clark (3):
>       Docs: dt: document qcom iommu bindings

This patch has no commit-message. Usually that is a reason for me to
reject the patch. I applied it anyway this time because it has an
Reviewed-By from a device-tree maintainer, and if its fine for him, I
can live with it.

For the other three patches I edited the Subject line to match the
convention of the iommu-tree, which is "iommu/<driver>: _Capital Letter_...

The patches below are now named:

>       iommu: arm-smmu: split out register defines
        iommu/arm-smmu: Split out register defines

>       iommu: add qcom_iommu
        iommu/qcom: Add qcom_iommu

> Stanimir Varbanov (1):
>       iommu: qcom: initialize secure page table
        iommu/qcom: Initialize secure page table

Please follow that convention for future patches.

Thanks,

	Joerg