Re: External display on the x13s?

On Fri, Nov 03, 2023 at 01:17:38PM -0400, Brian Masney wrote:
> I have Fedora 39 running on my x13s (with some minor tweaks to the grub
> BLS boot entry) and it has working GPU, sound, battery status, etc. I
> see the external display port in the DTS, however it's not working for
> me. I have pd-mapper and qrtr installed. Does anyone have any
> suggestions for enabling that? dmesg doesn't give any useful
> information.

With the ADSP remoteproc and pd-mapper running, and pd-mapper being able
to pick up the json files you should get your power-supply, and you
should get your USB Type-C events.

Unless I'm mistaken, there's still some issue with Gnome, but you should
be able to validate if the display is detected using "modetest -c". It
should present you with a eDP-1, USB-1 and USB-2 (or eDP-1, DP-1, DP-2
now in the future).

For reference, I'm running v6.6 with no modifications and built straight
from the upstream defconfig. I just confirmed that I can drive my 4k TV
(at 30Hz...) over HDMI with that.

Regards,
Bjorn

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Sparc]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]