Re: [RFC/RFT 2/6] clk: qcom: Add runtime support to handle clocks using PM clocks

[]..

I guess I can also control the rest of the devices the same way, just
that the genpd on/off for them would do nothing.
That way I don't have to use pm_clk_add_notifier() and can also
associate the power domain (with no on/off control) to devices
through DT (and there isn;t any duplication of code in the drivers)

That looks similar to what we have on R-Mobile: some devices are in
controllable power areas, other are in an "always on" power area. All (most)
devices have controllable clocks, which we also control through the PM
domain. "git grep sysc-rmobile" will point you to the related code and DTS.

Geert, thanks, I was wondering how you handle the !CONFIG_PM case for
rmobile. I mean who turns the clocks on for the devices when you build
with CONFIG_PM disabled?