Re: [PULL]: qcom: SC7180 and SC7280 venus firmware updates

Hi,

On Thu, 20 Oct 2022 at 19:52, Nathan Hebert <nhebert@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 10:09 AM Vikash Garodia
> <vgarodia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Rob,

The mdt loader doesn't care about the file extension, the mdt loader
will determine the type of the file based on the file contents. Thus
I'd suggest adding only mbn files and adding a compat symlinks
pointing from venus.mdt to venus.mbn

--
With best wishes
Dmitry

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Sparc]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]