Re: What is git repo for linux-arm-msm code?

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 09:37:25AM -0800, Subodh Nijsure wrote:
I came across the mailing list through the codeaurora.org linux-msm page.

I am working on hardware platform that is based on IFC6440 hardware.
Kernel we have is fairly old. We are having issues with I2c working
reliably same with 3G modem causing system to lock up. ( This is on
Android platform).

So I was looking to test the system with more latest kernel, hence few
questions. What is the git repo where all the patches that are
proposed/approved merged to before Linus picks them up via linux-arm
merge requests?

Is the android's version of msm kernel found at
https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/msm the correct location to
download latest msm kernel?

Generally, patches go into
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davidb/linux-msm.git
before going to a pull request through the linux arm tree.

However, this doesn't generally contain patches for very long, and
most things will get into the ARM SOC tree fairly quickly.

There are also trees on codeaurora.org that are the trees used in
commercial devices, which will have a lot of code that is not yet in
the upstream kernel.  This may or may not be useful to you, depending
on your needs.

David

--
sent by an employee of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,