Re: Onenand support in msm7227

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 07:29:37AM +0200, Mateusz Krawczuk wrote:

> I use latest version  2.6.35 for msm from Codeaurora forum. I also
> tried with 3,0, but I have some problems with regulators.

This mailing list mostly focuses on the code that is in Linus' tree,
so, it might not be the best support venue.  There aren't currently
any plans to support the msm7x27 chips in the mainline kernel.  As
Pankaj pointed out, the Codeaurora 3.0 kernel also doesn't have
support for the msm7x27.

If you are an MSM customer, you should have a support channel that
could give you better results.

Otherwise, I think some of the msm storage people do read this list,
and might be able to dig through their memories.

David