Re: [patch 04/41] cpu ops: Core piece for generic atomic per cpu operations

Populating the per cpu areas on demand is a good thing especially for
configurations with a large number of processors. If we really go to
support 4k processor by default then we need to allocate the smallest
amount of per cpu structures necessary. Maybe ACPI or so can tell us how
many processors are possible and we only allocate those. But it would be
best if the percpu structures are only allocated for actually active
processors.