The MIT License Modules

Dear All,

We have used software (freeglut) which comes under MIT License, in one
of our applications. As far as I know, the MIT License is a very liberal
software license that was originally developed at the Massachusetts
Institute of Technology.

My question is, if I use the MIT license software, should we be
releasing our source code as well or can we still keep our source as
proprietary and sell it. Please let us know so that we can make a
decision whether to include the visualization features in our software
or not.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
Srinivas G