Manpower Recruitment For Canada™

Hello Sir/Madam,

We are authorized to recruit 120 unskilled workers to work in
Canada on a two years contract. Please kindly let us know if you
can supply the same workers as my clients' requirements for the
following positions. Fish Packers, Cleaners, Laborers, Fruit
packers, Supervisors, supermarket managers, salesman/woman,
Storekeeper, Ground Maintenance, Gardener, and Truck Drivers. Age
from 20 to 55 years old are eligible to work, Primary Location:
Montreal Quebec Canada.

NOTE: No qualification is needed.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. Accommodation           - Provided.
2. Ticket                  -Provided.
3. Medical                 - Provided.
4. Transportation          - Provided.
5. Working hours           - 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation                - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary                  - Ca$20 per hourly
8. Contract                - 2 years. Renewable
9. Extra time              - Ca$22per hourly
10. Insurance & Pension     - According to Quebec Labor laws.
11. Requirement               120 workers
12. job description           Laborers
13. Skilled required          Physically fit
Other Benefits                Family Status, group benefit and
other fringe benefits.

If you need more information about this recruitment, please
contact us at your convenience.

Your Quick and Favorable Response would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Mr. Aiden Benjamin
510 Rue du Prince-Édouard,
Québec, QC G1K 9G8, Canada.