Re: syscall.tbl refactoring seems to have dropped definition of __NR_newfstatat on arm64 and riscv (64-bit) at least

On Thu, Aug 1, 2024, at 13:47, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> On Aug 01 2024, Florian Weimer wrote:
>
>> It's been repported that __NR_newfstatat has gone missing from the UAPI
>> headers.
>
> It has actually been wrongly renamed to __NR_fstatat.

Ah, I see what happened now, this was part of a semi-automated
conversion from the old format and I incorrectly split up the
entries between 32-bit and 64-bit.

There is another bug in the same entry, since in the meantime,
we have also decided to make newfstat/newfstatat unconditional
again for all 64-bit architectures, and this hasn't made it into
the new syscall.tbl format. This one is only important for
loongarch64.

I'll fix up both ASAP, thanks a lot for the report!

      Arnd