[no subject]

As I found quite a bit of literature on that subject, I believe that
adding such an API, if possible, would please a decent bunch of
people.

So, first question: am I completely wrong about the feasibility and/or
the way things could work?
Then, is there a reason to not add this feature to our beloved Kernel
tree? Except time to work on it...

My apologies for the noise and best regards,

Mathias Dufresne