Re: copy on write for splice() from file to pipe?

Hi Linus,

Adding Jens, because he's one of the main splice people. You do seem
to be stepping on his work ;)

Jens, see

   https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/0cfd9f02-dea7-90e2-e932-c8129b6013c7@xxxxxxxxx

Ok, thanks! Maybe Jens should apear in the output of:

scripts/get_maintainer.pl fs/splice.c