Re:

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 2:47 PM Yang Shi <shy828301@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Zach,
>
> I did a quick look at the series, basically no show stopper to me. But
> I didn't find time to review them thoroughly yet, quite busy on
> something else. Just a heads up, I didn't mean to ignore you. I will
> review them when I find some time.
>
> Thanks,
> Yang

Hey Yang,

Thanks for taking the time to look through, and thanks for giving me a
heads up, and no rush!

In the last day or so, while porting this series around, I encountered
some subtle edge cases I wanted to clean up / address - so it's good
you didn't do a thorough review yet. I was *hoping* to have a v3 out
last night (which evidently did not happen) and it does not seem like
it will happen today, so I'll leave this message as a request for
reviewers to hold off on a thorough review until v3.

Thanks for your time as always,
Zach