Re: extending wait4(2) or waitid(2) linux syscall

* Christian Brauner:

> The intention has always been to start a
> file descriptor process API off of that.
> If we land my procfd_signal() patchset we are in good shape for
> procfd_wait(), imho.

How does this interact with SIGCHLD and the wait system call (or any
wait function without an explicitly specified PID)?

I understand that I have somewhat conflicting requirements, but in terms
of relative priorities, launching a process without spurious signals and
wait notifications would probably offer the larger benefit.

Thanks,
Florian