Re: PWS 433au (Miata) recovery update

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 12:04 AM Meelis Roos <mroos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I share my experience of fresh install of and embedded SBC Alpha
> (Eiger with EV6 500 MHz).
>
> Only an ancient Debian installer worked for me. The reason appeared to
> be broken IRQ numbers for Eiger.
>
> So I used 2 disks. I first installed the ancient Debian on disk 1.
> That worked.
>
> Next, I used that to bootstrap Gentoo on second disk, with ext3 as was
> supported by Debian tooling.
>
> Then I debugged the new kernel and fixed the IRQ problem. Now I had a
> recent kernel. I sent the patch https://lkml.org/lkml/2018/10/12/379 to
> linux-alpha but it seems to have been ignored - PING!

Sorry, not sure how I missed it. I'll include it in my pull request
this weekend (with Maciej's R-b).

Thanks!

[Index of Archives]     [Netdev]     [Linux Wireless]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Security]     [Linux for Hams]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux Admin]     [Samba]