Tuxconfig - automated linux kernel module installer.

Hi all.

For my Master's dissertation at Kent University I've built a platform and GUI to automate the process of submitting kernel module configurations and installing kernel modules from those configurations.

Think of it as a Ubuntu restricted drivers app enhanced by allowing anyone to contribute a git repository for others to install, or the windows "install new device" process..

It's a proof of concept, and does need some work in order to be a final version.

https://github.com/rydal/dissertation-doc <https://github.com/rydal/dissertation-doc>is the dissertation document, with readme.md defining what it does. https://github.com/rydal/tuxconfig-backend <https://github.com/rydal/tuxconfig-backend>is the back end written in Java and JSP. https://github.com/rydal/tuxconfig-frontend <https://github.com/rydal/tuxconfig-frontend>is the front end written in C++.

What i need:
In order to prevent malicious code and Trojan horses the platform will need a team to vet each contribution to ensure binaries come from trusted sources and Makefiles aren't damaging to the system.

The package and website for those contributing is at https://www.linuxconf.feedthepenguin.org/hehe/ <https://www.linuxconf.feedthepenguin.org/hehe/>

I'm happy to moderate git pull requests and run this project.

Thanks,
   Rob Brew.