Re: Printing an mbox

Hi,

The pine mail client (or alpine as it is now) allows you to select
multiple messages and then print them all at once (using "Apply->Print"
command after "Select"-ing messages). You can also configure your own
print commands in the configuration, so you could pipe the messages
through something to prettify them first, if you want. I don't print my
email so I haven't actually used it, so I have no idea what the actual
rendering of emails is like (unlikely that it will render HTML emails or
anything fancy by default).

I use thunderbird myself on some systems so I thought I'd give it a go
to see if I could make it print multiple messages. I selected ten
messages, clicked print, got a print preferences dialogue and clicked
okay. At that point it opened ten message windows, plus ten "printing"
dialogues, and crashed. Ho hum.

Cheers,

Adam