Re: E-mail Server

I have used both and Sendmail is my choice. I use dovecot for IMAP.

Cloves Pereira Costa Jr wrote:
Hi all...

First I want to apologize because English is not my native language.

I want to know your opinion in witch e-mail server is "better": Sendmail
or Postfix?

I want to know because I'll have to implement a e-mail server in my
company and I made some research and find that those two e-mail servers
are most used.

My minimum cenario is:
	- about 50 mail boxes
	- LDAP integrated
	- users quota
	- Anti-SPAM (obviously)
	- support to POP, IMAP and SMTP

I'm sorry if this seams a little newbie but my area is Security and I
don't know mutch about e-mail servers.

PS.: if someone knows a different e-mail server that do all those
things, please tell me.

Thx

[]s

Cloves Jr