Re: E-mail Server

Hi Cloves,

 I chose the Postfix, because is easily to maintain and configure.
I've been working with both, my opinion the Sendmail has many vantages
over postfix, but is not easy to configure one SMTP server with security
using sendmail, compile m4 macros to configuration works is too much
complicate when you are beginner.

So may should you try use the Postfix, it's more flexible to work and
have many add-on, and you may thing more documentation for build you
server with security and stability.

Postfix and Sendmail are MTA, not MRA, you will need chose one of all
daemon like Dovecot, Cyrus, Courier, try use Dovecot have easy
configuration and are in all of popular Linux dist.

My suggestion is build with Cyrus-Imapd it's more stable of all then and
have many tools to maintain and management the mailboxes.

Feel free to contact me directly I speak portuguese too. =)

best regards,
--
Aslan Carlos de M. Ramos