Re: Ethernet devide enumeration problems

Hi,

I've this problems too, but I was using initrd to load many modules to
work with AoE, I can't change the interface using udev :(, I use the
solution was rename the interfaces using ip command intro the initrd
after up the interfaces.

Thanks in advance,
--
Aslan Carlos de M. Ramos