Re: Monitoring traffic per user

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 10:13, Benoît Rouits wrote:
> MSN: i have no clue for per user logging.

For MSN you might want to look at Aimsniff. I use it for AIM but it works with
MSN I think too. You will want to check your computing policies, Aimsniff
grabs everything into a database. So you have complete records of all
messages. I have used it at a couple of companies and I currently use it with
my teens.

With the kids it is under full disclosure and only used as a check on behavior
issues. They balked at first of course but they are okay with it after
assuring that we would respect their privacy unless there was a real need. In
the 3 years that it has been running we have only had the need a few times.

http://www.aimsniff.com/

Syd