Re: Squid + Special group enable NAT Access

You may use squid's authentication capabilities based on PAM for example
and people log in squid (popup) before they can browse the net. The
rules are then based on squid's rights on URLs and people.
But about other protocol than http and the CONNECT query (ftp, etc...),
squid will have no clue i guess. Look at nufw if you need something
stronger and more powerful. http://www.nufw.org/-English-.html

-