Re: Is this High Availability solutions what I need?

I'm pretty sure you can run mysql as a cluster.... I would check into this.

Thanks,
Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
Desk: (410)-229-1361
Cell: (410)-588-7605
Email: callahant@xxxxxxxxxx

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on
the forehead get too noticeable.