Re: a little help on iptables

Its a little hard to understand what you want exactly. Why do you want
to keep both internet connections? Is it not possible to forward a port
from the new gateway to your firewall? Why must your firewall use a
different internet connection (ie why cant you connect the new
connection directly to your firewall)?

If you _really_ must have:
-LAN traffic use your firewall as the default gateway, which then
forwards the traffic to the new router
-Firewall use the old router for its own internet
Then your only option that I can think of is to use policy routing.
Basically on your firewall do something like:
ip rule add from x.x.x.x/z table 100
ip rule add to x.x.x.x/z table 100
ip route add x.x.x.x/z via i.i.i.i table 100
ip route add default via z.z.z.z table 100
Where:
x.x.x.x/z = your LAN
i.i.i.i = your firewall's LAN IP
z.z.z.z = your new router in the LAN

But your situation must be somewhat unusual if you really need to do this.

urgrue

-