Problem with the list

The filter is dropping almost my all emails, I'm trying now removing the
signature, but, let's see what happen, should the filter allow smpt
connections from real domains of a suscribed email address? I'm not trying to
send spam to the list, but I was sended 3 links to some scripts, that can be
useful.

When we figth spammers with more complex filters and algorithms they lenarn as
twice we improve, if we follow that automatic way to drop anything, probably
we miss all of the emails, I guess this is the end of the age of electronic
mail, it's being a nightmare on the whole world to receive and send emails
without getting dropped cause a couple of stupid people.

Unless we start seriously using domain keys on every server, or figth with
proper laws spammers.

No signature
-