Re: Single purpose

Hi, Scott:

I am not sure about 'wisdom', but here is a thought.
How large is the 'specific web site' and how often does
the data change?  Perhaps a local copy of the website
would suffice if the amount of data is small.  Would an
image of the 'SWS' fit on a DVD/R?

How often does the data on the SWS change?
If seldom and the data is small (<4.7 GB), a local
DVD/R might work.

Or, perhaps the data returned from the SWS is
dynamic and this will not work.

What, more exactly, do you need?

HTH, Chuck