FTP Problems

Hello,

I have been using MS FTP from behind my firewall for ages, now all of a
sudden it's not working, even though I am using passive mode.

I have not made any changes to my firewall.

My Linux boxen, behind the firewall, can FTP no problem, only Win2K and
WinXP workstations have stopped working in the last month or so.

At first I thought it was my Debian FTP server, but then I tried other FTP
servers and get the same thing.

Login works, but not ls, or any file transfers.

230 User lo logged in.
ftp> ls
500 Illegal PORT command
425 Unable to build data connection: Connection refused

If I turn Passive mode off in the Control Panel -> Internet Options, then
I can't even log in.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks.

--