Re: DNS question

The only changes that you need to make is to add a record for the www name which points to the company hosting your website. I think the terminolgy may be a little bit confusing. From the sounds of things he isn't hosting all of your services. So you would keep all of your other records (MX and such) pointing at your current service providers.