Re: shell

Tried that with no luck. Even tried it on port 80 and 53. Somebody here suggested Webmin, i would really like to avoid webmin but i will give it a shot if nothing else comes up.

--Adrian.

urgrue wrote:

have you tried running your ssh daemon on, for example, port 20 or 21 (ftp)? this might be permitted and bypass the proxy.