Re: transparent proxy

i'm currently using squid 2.5.7 from debian sid with ldap authentication and redirectors (squidGuard and antivirus
scanning) - have no problem with this - also in transparent-proxy mode.

as far as i know you must (?) use these options in the squid.conf, because squid has to passthru the http-headers
of the client - has something todo with http/1.1 I guess. more infos you can find here:

http://squid-docs.sourceforge.net/latest/book-full.html#AEN2457

Andreas

Adrian C. wrote:

Don't know why but all of my squid accel ateempts turned out pretty
unstable (as in crash for no apparent reason). I have tried both squid
2.5 and 3.0. Maybe you guys had more luck than me. Is there something
i miss? Without the httpd_accel it works fine.

--Adrian.

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:22:22 +0100, Andreas Unterkircher