Re: Urgent: Sendmail Help - Resolved

Thanks, the problem was resolved by, reloading the sendmail configuration
file sendmail.cf.

I had the lines,
MAILER(`smtp')dnl
MAILER(`procmail')dnl

in my sendmail.mc file from which I used the m4 macro to generate the
sendmail.cf file, but I guess it didn't take "effect" as procmail was not
installed at that stage. After rerunning the m4 macro on sendmail.mc file,
everything worked.

Thanks a lot everyone. I have tested it on only the private LAN right now
with 2 mail accounts and things work fine when the 2 exchange mail with
each other using Outlook configured to use the mail server.

Reagrds,
Tony

-