Re: mounting secure usb flash drive

How about the -p option in mount?

mount: mount-2.12

-p "num" If  the  mount requires a passphrase to be entered, read it from file descriptor "num" instead of from the terminal.

-p num In case of a loop mount with encryption, read the passphrase from file  descriptor num instead of from the terminal.

I don't know what the Lexar 512MB secure Jumpdrive uses, but you prolly had to put in some sort of password/phrase to make it secure, right?

eh.

-Matt

-