RE: data lost while transfer

Try to understand again

There is ABC system remotly present

on this ABC system i have logged in as a XYZ user with
the help of telnet

now i later forgot that i am on that system

i wanted to bring a file try.c on my(KKK) system

since i felt i am on my(KKK) system i used ftp to
bring it from  that system means again logged in that
system with ftp

so i used get command to copy it. it said in the end
trasfer complete by telling how many bytes
trasffered(which was a non zero number)

but later said that file size is 0 byte

now my file was of 0 byte only

there is any possibility to get back the file?

thanks

ankit