Re: Linux based router for Gigabit traffic

No, we are not using NAPI for this. But we wrote a net_hook module
which catches the pkts before allowing it to go upper layers.

CPU utilization is 70+ while dropping.

Can u tell me the configuration of your low-end machine.Like PCI-bus,
and others.

--
K.AnanthaKiran
D-108/HALL-7