Re[2]: Linux Help

Hiii guys................

i'm having pro with LAN cards on my Debian BOX, i did the installation 2-3 times but still fail to up the network but i can see form "lspci -v" that the card was detect,

Realtek 8139 both card;s are the same.... maybe a conflict ?

plz help

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:39:21 +0530
joy <gracecott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sascha Retzki wrote:
>
> >Am Di, 2004-07-20 um 17.20 schrieb Kev:
> >

> >>Hi guys...
> >>
> >>i'm going to do the follwing as a 1st step,
> >>
> >>i got a Debian 3 (woody) basic 1 CD and i'm going to have postfix as the
> >>SMTP relay.... the BOX is a Cyrix 233Mhz with 64MB ram, (Compaq Presario)
> >>4GB HDD with 2 Lan Cards
> >>
> >>i'm going to install Webmin 1.5, and also DHCP for Debian that comes
> >>with Debian (on the web site)
> >>
> >>do you gusy thing i can do this with a basic Debian instalation or
> >>should i download all other CD's from the site ?
> >>

> >I think so, firewall, dns, dhcp, smtp, squid should really be there.
> >

> How about Courier for the smtp part?
> As Kev said a web based config would be nice and courier  comes with
> courier  webadmin - nice thing to get your setup up and running.
> and it some graylisting facilities as well
>
> Joy.M.M
> -
> : send the line "unsubscribe linux-admin" in

-------
Web Hosting at cheep price, stating at $1 per moth with your own domain, .COM, .NET, .LK, .ORG etc..
PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL, Cpanel 9, POP3, POP3s, SMTP, IMAP, FTP,
http://www.orbitsl.net

-