Re: Re[6]: Linux Help

Kev said:
> Hi guys...
>
> leter on i'm going to install a 2nd HDD and Squid and BIND and some AV
for the email relay, and the RAM to 256MB.

> if any one can give me the basic how to do this, or a link to some sites
(Linux for Dummies :-)

Well, I don't know about BASIC, nothing really basic when it comes to this
stuff, but prepare to do a lot of reading.

Here is a good site to start you on your way to email security and there
is a very helpful mail list there as well.

http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/procmail-security.html

I've been using this methode along with Spamassassin for years and all my
networks remain virus free since before love bug. :)

> i know i sound really dumb, well i really dont know much about linux
sorry !!!

No need to apologize, we all had to start some day.  Asking questions is
not stupid (dumb is mute) ignorance is bliss, because you get to learn
what you are ignorant of. :)  Enjoy, and keep learning, that's the key.

--
Scott

--
Scott