Re: Motivation

Josh,

Over the years I have found the best way to learn is to use the
texts as references and design a project that will actually force me
to learn the skills I am studying. For instance, you might try
setting up Apache. then setup a web space. then a virtual web space.
Then install Mysql. Setup a Mysql database. Connect some PHP pages
to the database. Setup IPtables.

You get the idea. Its much more fun to work on a project that
involves the skills you want to learn. reading hundreds of pages
with no context is boring!

Luke

-